Friday, January 7, 2011

Dinner at Bonefish Grill

Dinner last night at Bonefish Grill. I put on my jewelry and wore my leather coat. We met Bruce and Mary. Bonefish is one of their favorite restaurants. Roger wore his leather coat that he looks so good in and put on a spray of Joop. We had gift cards we had given each other and a Bonus Card for $20 AND a free appetiser. (Bang Bang Shrimp) Packed quite a bang. I loved them. Mary and I split a bottle of wine and a great house salad. Then I splurged and got grilled Chilean Sea Bass with lemon butter. Mary and Bruce split a grilled Grouper Fillet with Mango Salsa and Macadamia nuts. We had a great time and a great meal and left with a generous tip to the server and no cash out of our pockets. A true blogger and foodie would have taken the new little camera out of her purse and taken some pictures of the celebrants, the restaurant and the fabulous food. Since I didn't think of it, you will just have to take my word for it. Check out the menu by clicking on the link to Bonefish Grill. A great beginning for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment