Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rollo Specials - Rollo Pretzel Turtle Candies

Jaime and "Rollo", Christmas Eve 2009

I wish I had a picture. I went to a great cookie baking party and to my daughter's Christmas party and both times, I did not have my camera. Anyway, my new favorite Christmas candy for several reasons. 1) Easy to make 2) Turtles are my favorite candy 3) Aaron's nickname from Jr. High was Rollo. He doesn't really like to be called that anymore, but he tolerates being honored with these little Rollo candies.

To assemble the candies, place little mini pretzel twists on a baking sheet. Top each with a chocolate/caramel rollo candy. Top that with a pecan half. Bake in the oven at 250 degrees for a few minutes. (Just soften candy. Do not melt completely.) YMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment